Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Potpourri

Yesterday afternoon: I got my earplugs in the mail. I don't have any shows lined up between now and Lollapalooza, but I want to go to one just so I can try them out.

Last night: I forgot to update. First full day since I started writing regularly on here that went without an update. Sorry about that.

This morning: Finally started reading It Still Moves by Amanda Petrusich. Will talk about it once I'm done, but I made it through the first 50 pages and it's really good.

Tonight: I drove an extra time around the block so I could finish listening to a song. Sorry, world, I know that hurt a little bit. But see, the song was "Jungleland," so it's not like I could just...stop.

Now: There's an awful punk cover of "Leaving on a Jetplane" on this Bing commercial. Eew.

No comments:

Post a Comment