Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sounds like someone else's song from a long time ago

The needle on my record player broke last night and it scratched side D of my copy of Being There that I was listening to for the first time. The first three sides sounded really great. Side D might be the weakest side, but I'll be damned if Dreamer In My Dreams isn't an amazing album closer, and I really, really wanted to listen to (Was I) In Your Dreams, but that big SCRRRRRATCH that came when I tried to play the last side really messed up my evening. I checked the record today in the light and it's a pretty decent scratch. I wanna see how it sounds but I sort of...can't at this point. Ugh.

Caps off a really frustrating week, I tell you what.

1 comment:

  1. oh noooooz!!!! did u get the needle replaced?

    I wish my parents kept their record player. =(

    ReplyDelete